UK Plus is a market news, data and analysis service for UK broadband professionals.
We deliver comprehensive, accurate and regularly updated broadband market information to support your strategic decision making.
Statistics and data
The most wide ranging source of UK broadband statistics available:
- ISP market shares and industry statistics. Subscriber numbers for all major ISPs, including wholesale/resale numbers and technology splits. Additional market statistics include business/residential and superfast/standard broadband splits. New data is published every 3 months with archived data going back to Q4 2006.
- Broadband take-up by local authority. Business and residential subscriber numbers with population and household penetration percentages for all 400+ UK Local Authorities. Data aggregated by government regions is also included. New data is published every 6 months.
- 5-year broadband forecasts. Business and consumer subscriber number forecasts with technology splits at 6-month intervals across the next 5 years.
In-depth analyst reports on key issues affecting the domestic broadband market. We publish approximately 20 new reports each year. All reports use proprietary Point Topic research.
We profile 26 UK broadband providers, including all the major ISPs as well as pioneers of next-generation access services and specialists in niche markets such as business and fixed wireless broadband. Profiles include sections on company background, services and tariffs and a news timeline. Larger ISP profiles also include sections on financial performance and subscriber numbers.
Designed to help you keep up with the latest market developments – Broadband View is published every month and combines key news items, the most recent Analyst Report and a summary of the latest service updates and publications. Our news database allows you to track the evolution of stories over time.
These sample reports illustate the type of information the service includes. Subscribers have access to the latest versions of these regularly updated reports and profiles :
- UK ISP Market Shares (Q2 2016)
- UK broadband market statistics (Q2 2016)
- Superfast Broadband Report September 2016 2.0
- Gigaclear case study 2.0
12-month online licences to UK Plus are available as two options: 1-5 user licences and corporate (unlimited-user) licences. Licence members must belong to the same subscribing company.
Companies purchasing a Point Topic subscription for the first time can cancel their purchase within 30 days of order and receive a full refund. Please read our Terms & Conditions for more details.
|1 to 5 users||2,200||2,900||2,600|
*VAT is added to orders from the UK.
Telephone +44 (0)20 3301 3303 or e-mail email@example.com for further details or order online now.