Download the brochure Email for more info Global Broadband Statistics
Point Topic has gathered and analysed global broadband data for over 15 years. We offer the most complete set of country and operator subscriber statistics to give you the best coverage in the broadband, IPTV and VoIP markets. Combined with 5-year subscriber forecasts and regular analyst reports, Global Broadband Statistics gives you the complete package.
- What does the service include?
- How often is the information updated?
- How is the information gathered?
- Try before you buy
- Prices and request an invoice
Global Broadband Statistics is a searchable online database containing current and historical quarterly subscriber numbers for 600 broadband, IPTV and VoIP operators from more than 100 countries.
Clients can search and compare data by operator, country, region, technology and time period. A facility to perform calculations for net growth, market share, penetration by population and household is included. All charts, images and data tables can be downloaded straight to your desktop.
5-year broadband subscriber number forecasts for 115 countries are part of the service along with regular analyst reports looking at growth trends across the broadband and IPTV markets.
Sample analyst reports:
Understanding the data – what is included:
- New broadband, IPTV and VoIP subscriber numbers are uploaded to the database each quarter, 3 months after the end of the quarter they refer to.
- New broadband, IPTV and VoIP analyst reports are published every quarter, 3 months after the end of the quarter they refer to.
- A new set of 5-year broadband subscriber number forecasts at country level is published every 6 months.
Our researchers around the world collate information from multiple sources. We compile publically available information from operator reports, regulator reports and press releases as well as utilising our network of contacts at operator and regulator level. Data is fed into a central input database and undergoes a thorough checking process from our team of analysts before publication on our website.
We have created a sample account, with limited data, which shows how the database works and gives an idea of what you get if you purchase a licence.
Please click on this client log in link and enter ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ as both the e-mail address and the password. Once logged in, take the following steps:
- Click on the Statistics tab in the top left-hand corner of the page.
- Click on the Fixed Broadband section on the following page.
- Click on Americas (UN) on the Region tab menu on the following page.
- You can now see quarterly subscriber numbers By Country for the Americas region up to Q4 2009. Click on the other tabs above the main data table to see subscriber numbers By Operator, By Country Technology or By Operator Technology.
- View the data online or download the images and data tables to your desktop using the download icons.
The sample account is for illustration purposes only and shows a very limited data set (fixed broadband subscriber numbers for the Americas region up to Q4 2009). Licence holders have access to all current and historical data at quarterly intervals for all regions for fixed broadband, IPTV and VoIP take-up numbers and the accompanying analyst reports and forecasts.
12-month online licences to Global Broadband Statistics are available as two options: 1-5 user licences and corporate (unlimited-user) licences. Licence members must belong to the same subscribing company.
Companies purchasing a Point Topic subscription for the first time can cancel their purchase within 30 days of order and receive a full refund. Please read our Terms & Conditions for more details.
|1 to 5 users||2,200||2,900||2,600|
*VAT is added to orders from the UK
Telephone +44 (0)20 3301 3303 or e-mail email@example.com for further details or order online now.