UK Plus is a focused data, analysis, reporting and news service for professionals working in the UK broadband sector.
We deliver the most comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date UK broadband market information available to support your benchmarking and strategic decision making.
Statistics and analysis
The most comprehensive and accurate source of UK broadband statistics available.
- Overall broadband market statistics. Total number of broadband lines by incumbent operator and technology, including business and residential splits. With quarterly data back to Q4 2006.
- ISP market shares. Subscribers numbers for all major ISPs, including wholesales/resale numbers and technology splits. Quarterly data back to Q4 2006.
- Broadband take up by local authority. Business and residential subscriber numbers with population and household penetration percentages for all 400+ UK Local Authorities. Data aggregated by government regions is also included.
- 5-year broadband forecasts. Business and consumer subscriber number forecasts at 6-month intervals with technology splits.
- Tariff databases. Our tariff databases include full standalone and bundled package service listings for 35 leading UK broadband service providers.
ISP Profiles and Tariffs
We profile 35 UK broadband providers, including all the major ISPs as well as pioneers of next-generation access services and specialists in niche areas such as business and fixed wireless broadband.
Concise, factual updates to support your policy decisions on the big issues currently affecting the UK markets. More than 20 new reports are published each year. All reports are based on proprietary Point Topic research.
Designed to help you keep up with the latest market developments – BroadBand View is published every two weeks and combines key news items, the most recent Analyst Report and a summary of the latest service updates and publications. Our news database allows you to track the evolution of stories over time.
We have provided a sample of free reports which give a flavour for the type of reports that you will be provided within the service:
- Data sample – UK broadband market statistics (Q2 2011)
- Sample report – superfast projects directory (Nov 2012)
Subscriptions for Point Topic’s UK Plus service are available for up to five users, or a corporate subscription covering all employees of the subscriber organisation. Subscriptions give access to the online services for one year.
Companies purchasing a Point Topic subscription for the first time can cancel their purchase within 30 days of order and receive a full refund. Please read our Terms & Conditions for more details.
Prices at February 2013:
|1 to 5 users||1,900||2,900||2,200|
*VAT is added to orders from the UK.Request An Invoice