Joint the Research Team at Point Topic
We welcome applications to join our virtual team of Research Associates who work flexible hours from home (or co-working spaces, cafés, beaches – it’s up to them really where they can get access to a computer and internet). Most of the work involves desk based online research.
The qualities and qualifications we are looking for include:
- Understanding of the latest broadband technologies and trends
- Online research skills
- Good level of English
- Working knowledge of foreign languages (desirable)
- Ability to focus and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn and adapt on the job
- Ability to analyse data and present it in user friendly and interesting ways (desirable)
- Advanced MS Excel skills (desirable)
A degree in a particular discipline as well as the country of residence is less important than the requirements outlined above.
You would be working on various research projects as required. This is not a full-time or part-time role, rather a contract based flexible arrangement. You might be offered a fixed number of working hours a quarter, especially if you have certain foreign language skills.
If you are interested please get in touch by email at email@example.com, telling us about yourself and reasons for applying. We will have a chat with you, ask to complete a short test and offer you a trial period.